fredag 3 juli 2009

A much BIGGER ikea in Östra Aros

This newer IKEA in Uppsala had been opened for three whole months
when i made my visit. At first i was only looking for a pair of "Gosa"
and a bunch of clear lightbulbs. I found a Gosa Väss & a Gosa Syren
but no 75-watts bulbs at my taste. The nice old lams are all decleared
illegal by EU at a point in this Authum. (but i must hve them to my homebuilt armatur)



After spotting-looking one turn, i'll just took a slow turn too see
what that old Kampfräd Nazi was up to now. Here is my story:
On the upper floor, it smells Swedish meatballs all over.
And a lot of people sleeping in the Sultan-beds (mostly Chinese coulored)

About the personal:
Never had i seen so many 90-days confused people not knowing
what to do or were to go. But 1966 when Ingvar open his second
big store in Bydalen (a bit north from Sundsvall) all the "Bonddrängar"
(local patsees) who worked there was also Cnfutsius in their heads.



Then I went out, bouht some pilsener, and milked the cows before
they also got turned into Hamburgers.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar